URWERK UR-100V P.02 for Collective
A Tribute to Space Shuttle Enterprise
Moored on the Hudson River in New York City, the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum is home to the Space Shuttle Enterprise – the shuttle program’s original prototype. Together with the Museum, URWERK and Collective have designed the UR100-V P.02 – limited to 20 pieces – as a tribute to the experience of flying the Enterprise. Proceeds of each sale benefited the Intrepid Museum.
The P.02 draws its inspiration from the Enterprise’s flight deck – the gauges, colors, textures and fabrics. And its orbital display tells not only the time, but also traces key events of shuttle launch and landing. Apertures along the upper left and right sides of the dial display the space shuttle program’s typical launch and landing sequences. They track key moments from launch and landing in minutes.
- Titanium and stainless steel with a Gun Metal PVD finish
- Engraved “P.02” plaque on case side
- Width: 41mm, length: 49.7mm, height: 14mm
- Sapphire crystal
- Pressure tested at 3ATM (30m)
- Self-winding UR 12.02 movement with the winding rotor governed by a Windfänger airscrew
- 48-hour power reserve
- Satellite hours and minutes along with space shuttle launch and landing indications
- Satellite hours on beryllium-bronze Geneva crosses; aluminium carousel; carousel and triple baseplates in ARCAP alloy
- Finished with circular graining and sanding, shot peening; chamfered screw heads; hours and minutes painted in Super LumiNova
- Khaki Green strap available in small, medium and large sizes
- Optional Orange strap available separately from Collective Shop