Collaborations with brands we love
A CELEBRATION OF independent watchmaking
H. Moser & Cie. Pioneer Center Seconds Rotating Bezel C.02 for Collective
The C.02 represents the missing link between H. Moser’s two sports watch lines – the Pioneer and the Streamliner. Designed to be a daily wear, the C.02 is built around the Pioneer case and is powered by H. Moser’s in-house HMC 200 calibre. The case has been modified to fit a bi-directional, 60 click, 12 hour bezel to allow for tracking two time zones and a box crystal has been fitted to the case to ensure a shorter height. The dial – a degradé green griffé dial borrowed the color from the Pioneer line and the dial treatment from the Streamliner line. The effect of “Collective Green” is difficult to describe. In direct sunlight, the green dial shines bright; in lower lighting it fades into a dark olive. The indices on the dial are based on the Pioneer dial but cut from three-dimensional Globolight® luminous material. The handset continues the trend of three dimensionality, with Globolight® inserts fitted perpendicularly to the hands.
- Stainless steel case
- Diameter: 42.8 mm, height without sapphire crystal: 10.6 mm
- Bi-directional rotating bezel
- Curved sapphire crystal and see-through case back
- Water-resistant to 12 ATM
- Collective Green griffé with vertical brushed pattern
- Applique indexes in Globolight®, with hour markers in Superluminova®
- Hour and minute hands with Globolight® inserts
- HMC 200 automatic calibre
- 3-day power reserve
- Steel bracelet engraved with the Moser logo
- Kudu leather strap with steel tang buckle with Moser logo
J.N. Shapiro Infinity Series P.01 for Collective
Committed to the arcane art of engine turned dials, Josh Shapiro is a bold outlier in the ultra-traditional world of haute horology. But his collaboration with Collective achieves something never seen even in the modern era of innovative artisan timepieces: engine-turning an intricate pattern into a dial made from a 4 billion year-old meteorite.
The P.01 builds on Josh’s signature Infinity Series, which is characterized by an ornate engine-turned dial pattern and powered by an in-house manufactured calibre from Uhren Werke Dresden (UWD). This movement, along with the watch it is cased in are both assembled, finished, and regulated in Shapiro’s Los Angeles atelier. Each dial, along with its accompanying hands and serial plate, are all made in-house by Shapiro – a process which in totality requires thousands of machine operations and hundreds of hours.
- Handmade, engine-turned meteorite dial with signature J.N. Shapiro “Infinity Weave” pattern
- 40mm cases available in stainless steel, rose gold or white gold
- Hand-painted chapter ring with custom typeface
- Individually heat-blued steel hands
- Hand-engraved owner nameplate on the dial
- Powered by hand-wound Uhren Werke Dresden movement (manual-wound, 19-jewels, 3Hz, 54 hour reserve)
- Each dial is produced in Los Angeles, California
- Over 150 hours to produce one dial
Zenith El Primero Chronomaster C.01 for Collective
Our fist collaboration, the Zenith El Primero Chronomaster C.01, tells the first chapter of Collective’s story: Our origins in Silicon Valley.
To do so, the C.01 embraces the design language of modern technology products, while remaining true to the El Primero’s heritage. Dial, hands, luminous material, case finishing, strap and movement (i.e., no date) are all distinct to this reference.
- 38mm stainless steel
- No date
- Monochromatic, sandblasted dial
- Rhodium-plated hands
- Satined pushers
- Cordura-effect rubber strap
- Numbered case back